Online Grammar Handbooks
- Grammar Handbook. An excellent online grammar handbook which explains and illustrates the basic grammatical rules concerning parts of speech, phrases, clauses, and so on.
- English Grammar Book. With high-quality English lessons and exercises to help English learners learn English grammar online.
Countable and Uncountable Nouns
Infinitives & Gerunds
- Sentences. Simple sentence, compound sentence, and complex sentences.
- Englishgrammar.org. A free site that offers free video lessons with good illustrations of grammar rules.
- Articles on Grammar. More than 70 articles about English language learning, teaching and usage, giving descriptions and explanations for some of the more common problem areas.
- Grammar Notes. Important grammar points including verb tenses, parts of speech, phrasal verbs, and mathematical operations.
- Grammarist. A free English language resource that covers a broad spectrum of grammar topics.
- Using English. Free English grammar and vocabulary worksheets and printable handouts.
- English Grammar FAQ. Some of the postings made to the newsgroup alt.usage.english by John Lawler, Professor of Linguistics.
- Dr. Grammar. You can find answers to any of your grammar questions.
- English Forum. Free English language help. Post your questions here and will be answered by someone.
American vs. British English
- English Grammar. A fun study site with word games, puzzles, quizzes, exercises, slang, proverbs and much more.
- Grammar Bytes. Includes detailed terms, interactive exercises, handouts, and more!
- Grammar Slammer. It has an easy-to-use format to help you find what you're looking for, and provide rules and tips about writing clear English.
- Daily Grammar. By signing up for this free email service, you will receive a short, fun grammar lesson Monday-Friday. There will also be a quiz each Saturday.
- BBC Skillwise. Enables adults to improve reading, writing and number skills.
Copyright © 1994 - 2015. All rights reserved.