Clothing and Closing
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. I’ll say 3 words; which is different
(1,2, or 3)?
Example: clothing – closing – clothing
1. breathed breathed breezed
2. teased teethed teethed
3. tithe ties tithe
4. lathe lays lays
5. bays bays bathe
6. Zen then Zen
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? I’ll say a word. Is it S or TH sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. They were teething.
b. They were teasing.
2. a. We clothed it all.
b. We closed it all.
3. a. Listen to it breathing.
b. Listen to it breezing.
4. a. The kids were writhing in the car.
b. The kids were rising in the car.
5. a. They give tithe to that church.
b. They give ties to that church.
Part 4: Sentences
1. They like to breathe the fresh air at the beach.
2. He learned how to use a lathe when he was a boy.
3. Some siblings tease each other constantly.
4. She likes to wear pretty clothing when she’s at home.
5. She loathes writing in English.