First and Thirst
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words; which is different
(1,2, or 3)?
Example: first Ė thirst - first
1. fin fin thin
2. thrill frill frill
3. free three free
4. myth miff myth
5. thresh thresh fresh
6. first thirst thirst
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it F or TH sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. Thatís a beautiful wreath.
b. Thatís a beautiful reef.
2. a. He likes that Ruth.
b. He likes that roof.
3. a. They fought for a while.
b. They thought for a while.
4. a. She likes miffs.
b. She likes myths.
5. a. He wants to be three.
b. He wants to be free.
Part 4: Sentences
1. Be sure to use the right thread that matches the color.
2. Some fresh fruit is not ripe yet.
3. Most people love getting free things.
4. She was so thirsty on that hot day.
5. Many people laugh when they think about love.