Jeep and Cheap
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words; which is different
(1,2, or 3)?
Example: jeep Ė jeep Ė cheap
1. jest chest jest
2. joke joke choke
3. jar char char
4. chug jug chug
5. chunk junk junk
6. chill chill Jill
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it the J or CH
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. I thought she was choking.
b. I thought she was joking.
2. a. That shark made a big lunch.
b. That shark made a big lunge.
3. a. He likes to do etching.
b. He likes to do edging.
4. a. She got a joker
b. She got a choker.
5. a. They threw away the chunk.
b. They threw away the junk.
Part 4: Sentences
1. He chugged some beers at the party.
2. They like to jar their own tomato sauce every year.
3. They need a new chipper for their tree company.
4. Donít eat too much junk food!
5. He tells jokes to cheer up sad people.