Racer and Razor
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words; which is different
(1,2, or 3)?
Example: racer Ė razor Ė racer
1. face face faze
2. dose doze doze
3. prizes prizes prices
4. sip zip sip
5. dice dies dice
6. peace peas peas
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it S or Z sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. Did you see his peers?
b. Did you see his pierce?
2. a. She doesnít like that rise.
b. She doesnít like that rice.
3. a. That wasnít even facing him.
b. That wasnít even fazing him.
4. a. Donít forget to bring the eyes.
b. Donít forget to bring the ice.
5. a. A lot of them were bussing.
b. A lot of them were buzzing.
Part 4: Sentences
1. He plays soccer with his friends all the time.
2. Listening to the sounds of the waves at the beach is peaceful.
3. The rays from the sun can cause cancer.
4. Her rice always tastes fabulous.
5. No one is happy when a loved one dies.
6. The prices at that store are ridiculous.