Think and Sink
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words; which is different
(1,2, or 3)?
Example: think Ė sink Ė sink
1. thank sank sank
2. moth moss moth
3. unthinkable unsinkable unthinkable
4. thick thick sick
5. face face faith
6. thought sought sought
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it S or TH sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. He needs to think some more.
b. He needs to sink some more.
2. a. That was a little thin.
b. That was a little sin.
3. a. They found a nice thimble.
b. They found a nice symbol.
4. a. Her faith is strong.
b. Her face is strong.
5. a. Thatís the thickest dog.
b. Thatís the sickest dog.
Part 4: Sentences
1. Most of the time, young adults want to be thin.
2. The Titanic sank in the middle of the ocean.
3. He was the forth president of that company.
4. Donít feel tense when you take a test.
5. We like the theme of that movie. Itís extremely interesting.
6. In many countries, people donít kiss in public because itís impolite.