Volt and Bolt
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words, which one is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: volt bolt bolt
1. vest vest best
2. marvel marble marvel
3. curve curb curb
4. vowel bowel bowel
5. covered cupboard cupboard
6. dove dub dove
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it V or B sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. Thatís the best.
b. Thatís the vest.
2. a. They bend that here.
b. They vend that here.
3. a. Did you vote last week?
b. Did you boat last week?
4. a. There are some new calves over there.
b. There are some new cabs over there.
5. a. There were some flowers on the curb.
b. There were some flowers on the curve.
Part 4: Sentences
1. She thinks her lover is a very special person.
2. Many people are going to vote in the next election.
3. Children bow to their parents in many cultures throughout the world.
4. She wore a beautiful veil in the wedding.
5. Heíd like to get a van since they can hold so many people.
6. That pitcher should improve his curve ball.