Win and Wing
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words, which one is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: win Ė wing Ė wing
1. din din ding
2. fans fangs fans
3. sun sung sung
4. gone gong gong
5. hand hand hanged
6. singer sinner singer
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it N or NG sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. They want to wing it.
b. They want to win it.
2. a. She didnít get the ton.
b. She didnít get the tongue.
3. a. She didnít want to be a sinner.
b. She didnít want to be a singer.
4. a. How long is the run?
b. How long is the rung?
5. a. They love their kin.
b. They love their king.
Part 4: Sentences
1. Imagine having wings and flying in the sky.
2. They like to run that marathon every year.
3. She canít win that match, so sheís giving up.
4. They bought a nice banner to put in front of their business.
5. How many things are you bringing with you on the trip?
6. We like her bangs. They really look nice.