But and Book
Please install the free flash player to listen to the story.
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which one is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: but book but
1. Buck Buck Book
2. Tuck Took Took
3. Putt Put Putt
4. Stud Stood Stud
5. Hook Hook Huck
6. Look Luck Luck
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it u or oo sound?
Part 3: Sentences
1. Juliet snuck out to see Romeo.
2. We got stuck in some terrible traffic.
3. She had to shuck all the corn.
4. What a stud. All the girls like him.
5. We read a great book recently.
6. She stood at the corner waiting for a long time.
7. We tucked our girl in bed and said good night.
8. Putting a golf ball can be a little hard.
9. Its good to have some luck in life.
10. You should look at yourself in the mirror before leaving home in the
11. They shook hands formally.
12. His mom got bucked by the wild ram.
13. We had to huck all the dirt over the wall.