Dot and Doubt
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which one is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: doubt doubt dot
1. got gout gout
2. Scot Scot scout
3. cloud clod cloud
4. pond pond pound
5. bond bound bound
6. shot shout shot
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it ou or o sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. Did you see the big clod? / b. Did you see the big cloud?
2. a. We like that Scott. / b. We like that scout.
3. a. She potted all night. / b. She pouted all night.
4. a. They went to the pond. / b. They went to the pound.
5. a. Did you hear the shot? / b. Did you hear the shout?
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. Dont prod proud people.
2. Did Don fall down the hill?
3. He is bound to fall in love with a beautiful blond.
4. They poured all the dirt down a spout and into a pond.
5. Most kids benefit from being scouts.
6. We took some pictures of the beautiful clouds we saw in the sky.
7. The tiger was crouching behind some bushes.