Rob and Robe
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which one is different (1,2, or 3)
Example: rob robe robe
1. con con cone
2. cop cope cop
3. poke poke pock
4. rod road road
5. cod code cod
6. note not not
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it O or o sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. Did you smell the smock? / b. Did you smell the smoke?
2. a. That old rusty cot is too small for that big boxer. / b. That old rusty coat is too small for that big boxer.
3. a. She carried a tot. / b. She carried a tote.
4. a. He bought a new cloak / b. He bought a new clock.
5. a. That was their last hop this tournament. / b. That was their last hope this tournament.
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. The producers hoped all the dancers could hop together in synchronicity.
2. The robe that she wore to bed was stolen by two thieves who robbed their home.
3. The clock on the wall has stopped working correctly and doesnt show the correct time.
4. That artist has worn the same smock while painting for the last 25 years.
5. They caught some cod when they went fishing.
6. She stayed calm through all that happened to her.
7. It can be hard to cope with all the stress from working and going to school.