Sleep and Slip
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. I’ll say 3 words, which one is different (1,2, or 3)
Example: seat – seat – sit
1. feet fit fit
2. slip sleep sleep
3. leap lip leap
4. keep kip kip
5. hit hit heat
6. meat mit mit
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? I’ll say a word. Is it i or E sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. She has slick hair. / b. She has sleek hair.
2. a. That was a good hit. / b. That was a good heat.
3. a. He knows that beat. / b. He knows that bit.
4. a. Did you slip? / b. Did you sleep?
5. a. How was the pitch? / b. How was the peach?
Part 4: Questions
1. Did you pick the peaches?
2. How many hours did you sleep last night?
3. Was the road slick after the rain?
4. That horse is looking really sleek.
5. What do you like to do in this heat?
6. Can you hit a baseball a long way?