Computer-Assisted Language Learning
Theories & Practice
- Hot Potatoes. An excellent free Web authoring tool for language teachers.
- Web Frequency Indexer. Cut and paste an article, you will get a list of words used in the article with frequency numbers.
- Web Concordancer. You can search an online corpus for a word and display all the sentences in which the word occurs.
- British National Corpus. This website allows you to quickly and easily search the 100 million word British National Corpus (1970s-1993).
- lexical Tutor. A complete website for learning and learning about English words.
- CALICO. The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium, a professional organization involved in both education and technology.
- APACALL. Asia-Pacific Association for Computer-Assisted Language learning.
Copyright © 1994 - 2015. All rights reserved.