- TESL-EJ. An internationally recognized source of ESL and EFL information with new books review and new media review.
Well-Known ESL/EFL Paper Journals
- TESOL Quarterly. A refereed professional journal, fosters inquiry into English language teaching and learning by providing a forum for TESOL professionals to share their research findings.
- TESOL Journal. To access full text of TESOL Journal, you must be a member.
- Essential Teacher. Essential Teacher has been replaced by TESOL Journal. Here is the archive as a member resource.
- ELT Journal. The ELT Journal is a quarterly publication for all those involved in the field of teaching English as a second or foreign language.
Journals of Language Associations
- The Language Teacher. The monthly publication of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Zenkoku Gogaku Kyoiku Gakkai).
- Topics. A popular online magazine of learners of English, who express their ideas and opinions, and illustrate their writings with drawings and photos.
- The Reading Matrix. A fully-refereed journal with an editorial board of scholars in the fields of second language acquisition and applied linguistics.
- Language Magazine. First published in 1997, Language Magazine (formerly American Language Review) is the popular periodical of language, education and communication.
- Asian EFL Journal. one of the world's prime refereed and indexed online journals for teaching and learning English.
- The International TEYL Journal. An educational journal that publishes new research findings, review articles, on a wide variety of topics of importance to those who teach ESL or EFL to children.
Copyright © 1994 - 2013. All rights reserved.