ENGLISH FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES
- ESP World. An electronic ESP periodical with contributions and readership from various countries.
- English for Work. Very good free online English learning materials for nurses, police, tour guides, food staff, hotel staff, and airline staff.
- The Asian ESP Journal. This peer reviewed online Journal is your first step to understanding English for Specific Purposes in Asia.
- Science Daily. A place where students can practice reading by reading the latest science news.
- Health Topics. Read about symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention for over 800 diseases, illnesses.
- Interactive Health Tutorials. Using animated graphics each tutorial explains a procedure or condition in easy-to-read language. You can also listen to the tutorial.
- Medicine Net. A medical reference for doctors to define over 16,000 medical terms.
- Hotel English. English for hotel staff, including hotel and accomodations vocabulary Quiz, taking a Reservation, and checking guests in and out.
- Cook's Thesaurus. Cooking encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients and kitchen tools.
- Investor Words. With 6,000 definitions and 20,000 links between related terms, this is the most comprehensive financial glossary.
- Financial Dictionary. Financial education tool, helping anybody interested in learning about finance, money, and investing.
- Kairos. A refereed online journal exploring the intersections of rhetoric, technology, and pedagogy.
- EXPASY. A bioinformatics resource portal which provides access to scientific databases and software tools in different areas of life sciences.