Popular Online Games
- Yahoo Games. Hundreds of excellent games waiting for you to play.
- Jump Start. The largest flash cards and study games website with over 7 million free sets of flashcards covering every possible subject.
- Quizlet. The largest flash cards and study games website with over 7 million free sets of flashcards covering every possible subject.
- FunBrain. Improve kids' math and reading by playing games.
- Room 108. Over 400 pages of kids educational games, interactive writing, puzzles, math, and science.
English Learning Games
- ESL Games World. Fun ESL games for classrooms, powerpoint games & templates, printable board games, interactive games for classrooms.
- TEFL Games. ESL activities for the classroom, online quizzes and hundreds of printable quiz questions in graded sets.
- Icebreakers Games. Helping students become more acquainted with each other. The results are often humorous, interesting, and fascinating.
- GenkiEnglish. Elementary school English games, songs and lesson plans.
- The EFL Playhouse. A collection of educational games, songs, fingerplays, action rhymes, craft ideas, and tongue twisters,
- Room Maker. Write sentences about the room and questions using prepositions of location.
- Interactive Grammar Fun Games. Games feature: Hangman, Snakes & Ladders, Football Games, Basketball, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Quiz Shows, Spelling Games, Memory games, and more.
- Learning Chocolate. To help students memorize English words in an easy and efficient way by using pictures, sounds, and games.
- Game of the Week. Playing by associating words with images, a great way to build your vocabulary.
- ESL Games. Matching games, crossword, hangman, and typing.
- Daily Word Puzzle. A free resource used in over 22,000 schools to enhance vocabulary mastery.
Copyright © 1994 - 2015. All rights reserved.