002. Man Injured at Fast Food Place

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if you don't remember the word. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!





Please read the instructions above the ads.

A 79-year-old man was slightly injured on Saturday waiting in his brand new convertible in a -through lane at Burger Prince restaurant. Herman Sherman of suffered a mild burn about 9:00 p.m. when young female employee accidentally spilled a cup of into his lap. Sherman said the coffee was but not scalding.
He refused medical aid, saying only problem was the stain on his slacks, it would wash out. He was given a refill. Before Sherman drove off, the restaurant manager, Johnson, gave him two free gift certificates--one for extra-large coffee and one for the restaurant's newest , the McRap.
The employee, who was a new , was let go later that evening. She was upset. She said she would probably sue Burger for letting her go. She said it was man's fault for ordering something that she might able to spill.
CLOSE