81. He Goes to War to Save His Baby
82. English Is Confusing
83. Pump Up the Tires and Ride the Bike
84. Don't Go Swimming on an Empty Stomach
85. The Park That Went to the Dogs
86. Brother, Can You Spare a Carburetor?
87. Golf Like a Girl, Manage Like a Man
88. Take Me Out to the Ball Game
89. Take This Job and Shove It
90. Where Did That Book Go?
91. When You've Got Your Health, You've Got Everything
92. It Doesn't Have That 'New Car' Smell
93. Rich Man Invites Poor Student to Dinner
94. It Only Rings When I'm in the Bathroom
95. It Was an Old, Worthless Clock
96. Schoolboys Get Five-Finger Discount on Candy
97. Collecting Seashells at the Seashore
98. Check Your Bags at the Store Entrance
99. When I Retire, We Will See the World
100. Get Me a Caffe Latte or Go to Jail
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved. rong-chang ESL, Inc.