1. America: Land of Opportunity
Immigrating to America to have different opportunities is _____________.
- illegal in America
- the American Dream
- looked down on in America
- encouraged in America
Why is America considered a melting pot?
- A melting pot is a popular dish in America.
- Americans like to cook a lot.
- America is made up of people from different backgrounds.
- America is a strong nation.
Where is Harvard University located, and what year do their buildings date back?
- California, 1636
- Pasadena, 1700
- Massachusetts, 1636
- New York, 1800s
What is America also known for?
- Its long history and great culture.
- Being the forefront of freedom and equality.
- Giving its people freedom but not equality.
- Its strong military but weak economy.
What does the word "prestigious" mean?
- in average