7. Valentine's Day – A Holiday of Love and Friendship
What's the origin of Valentine's Day?
- Celebrating the love of Adam and Eve.
- Commemorating the first time Cupid shot his arrows.
- Celebrating the love of Romeo and Juliette.
- Commemorating a Saint named Valentine.
What do stores do when Valentine's Day is near?
- Offer discounts to couples.
- Sell a lot of jewelry at a high price.
- Decorate the store in red, pink and pictures of cupid.
- Offer discounts on Valentine's Day cards.
When does Valentine's Day take place?
- It takes place on January 14.
- It takes place on February 14.
- It's on second Monday of February.
- It's on second Sunday of May.
Children give ___________ to their teachers and classmates.
- hand-written love letters.
- little cards purchased at stores.
- envelopes with money.
- beautiful flowers.
Which of the following is true?
- Government offices close on National Holidays.
- Lovers do not need to work on Valentine's Day.
- Banks remain open on National Holidays.
- Government offices close on Valentine's Day.