14. Labor Day – A Holiday to Honor Workers
What day is Labor Day observed on?
- The first Monday of September.
- The second Tuesday of October.
- The first Wednesday of November.
- The second Tuesday of September
Labor Day has been an official federal holiday since the year __________.
What places are closed during federal holidays?
- Post Offices.
- Fast food restaurants.
- Both A and C.
Labor Day honors the contributions of __________.
- the elderly
- the unemployed
- U.S workers
What do major cities usually do on Labor Day?
- Hold fairs.
- Have picnics at the beach.
- Hold parades.
- Hold meetings.