33. Driving in the United States
What do you need in order to learn driving in the United States?
- To have your own car.
- To get a learner's permit.
- To have basic knowledge of a car.
- Proof of car insurance.
Which is the wrong thing to do when learning how to drive?
- Read the booklets DMV provides.
- Have a friend teach you.
- Take classes at a driving school.
- Drive by yourself.
What happens if you are caught driving with only a learners permit?
- You may need to go to the court.
- You will lose your learner's permit.
- You will get a warning.
- You have to pay the police.
What can you do with your driver's license once you get it?
- You can drink alcohol.
- You can use it to drive in every state in the U.S.
- You can commit crimes without being caught.
- You can buy a car with it.
What happens if you are caught driving over the speed limit?
- Your driver's license will be taken away.
- You will be given a warning.
- You cannot drive your car anymore.
- You will have to pay a fine $100 or more.