Why do apartment dwellers want to have pets?
- For companionship.
- To teaching their children responsibility.
- To make their landlords unhappy.
- For religious reasons.
Why do landlords forbid tenants from having pets?
- Landlords are evil.
- Landlords hate animals.
- Pets could damage property.
- Other tenants may be allergic to pets.
Why do some landlords charge extra for keeping pets?
- Landlords want to make more money.
- A pet is counted as an additional tenant.
- Landlords need money to buy things for pets.
- Damage can be caused by pets.
Why do apartment dwellers choose to have pets, like fish, guinea pigs, or hamsters?
- They are small and less messy.
- They do not need much space.
- You don't need to walk them.
- All of the above.
Why do cities and states have laws banning specific animals as pets?
- To maintain public safety.
- People generally hate specific animals.
- They decided to do so after they flipped a coin.
- Those animals are not cute.