37. Non-traditional Wakes
What is a wake?
- Waking up in the morning.
- Visiting a deceased person before the burial.
- A state of high alertness.
- Something at the end.
Where do wakes normally take place?
- At a funeral parlor or a person's home.
- At a restaurant.
- In a park.
- In a person's bedroom.
What does a wake preparation involve?
- Applying makeup and dressing the deceased.
- Putting the deceased in a coffin.
- Both A and B.
- Speaking to the deceased.
Why are more people in the United States not choosing to have traditional wakes?
- To remember the dead as they were when they were alive.
- They want to have more fun.
- Traditional wakes have been banned in the country.
- Traditional wakes are boring.
What is a reason why people choose to do non-traditional wakes?
- To remember the deceased in a better way.
- To be disrespectful deliberately.
- To celebrate the life of the deceased.
- To rebel against the old tradition.