58. Social Class in the United States
1. What defines your class in the United States?
- Your occupation.
- Your home.
- Your birth.
- Your income.
2. What are the three general classes in the United States?
- middle, upper class, and rich.
- poor, working class, and upper class.
- poor, middle class, and rich.
- poor, working class, and rich.
3. What's the class that is between poor and middle?
- High class.
- Lower middle class.
- Higher poor class.
- Working class.
4. What is needed to move up the class ladder?
- A good job.
- Higher education.
- Rich parents.
5. Who earns less money?
- Old people.