64. Fires that Changed Cities
1. What happened in Chicago in the year 1871?
- An explosion was heard.
- Most of the city was burned down.
- A leakage of gas caused a fire.
- Most of the homeless were killed.
2. How long did the Chicago fire last?
- A week.
- Two days.
- Three days.
- Four days.
3. Where did the Great Boston Fire start?
- In a factory.
- In a warehouse.
- In a theater.
- In a store.
4. It took _________ to rebuild Boston.
- 10 weeks
- 6 months
- 2 years
- 1 year
5. In the 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire in New York City, so many people died because _________________.
- the fire started too quickly
- people were sleeping at night
- the fire was too big
- the doors were locked