1. What is a Bridal Shower?
- A party for a soon-to-be-married woman.
- A special shower for pregnant women.
- A party for the pregnant woman's child.
- A party thrown for a husband.
2. Why do brides-to-be often register at department stores and create a list of things for presents?
- For their husbands to know what to buy.
- To remember what to buy.
- To make it easier for guests to buy presents.
- None of the above.
3. Bridal showers traditionally were _________ affairs.
- children only
- men only
- women only
- pregnant women
4. What is an example of a present to bring to a bridal shower?
- A microwave.
- A toaster.
- All of the above.
5. _________ can be found to be an embarrassing gift.
- A baby