1. When are housewarming parties thrown?
- When someone's house is sold.
- When someone's house is destroyed.
- When someone buys or moves into a new house.
- When someone moves into an apartment.
2. Who is the person who throws the housewarming party?
- The person who bought the house.
- The person who didn't buy the house.
3. Bringing a gift to a housewarming party is _________.
4. You may bring _________ to a housewarming party.
- Both B and C
5. What is a tour?
- A journey to a place.
- A big bus.
- A kind of party.
- None of the above.