128. The Nuclear Bombing of Japan
1. The United States is the _____ country to use nuclear weapons.
2. What cities were targeted by the United States?
- Both A and B.
3. When was the first bomb dropped on the city of Hiroshima?
- August 9, 1945
- August 10, 1945
- August 11, 1990
- August 12, 1990
4. What happened to the survivors of the initial bombings?
- They are all okay.
- They became sick from radiation poisoning.
- They were all captured.
- None of the above.
5. What is the argument behind the attacks?
- The Soviet Union was trying to control Japan.
- If nuclear weapons were not used, many more lives would have been lost.
- Japan would soon have nuclear weapons.
- To test the new weapon.