I __________ my watch at home, so I don't know what time it is.
- have left
- have been left
- was left
- am left
The football team __________ eleven members.
- is made up
- makes up of
- consists of
- is consisted of
The British __________ not to be very good at cooking.
- is said
- are said
Vehicles __________ through that area on Saturday night.
- don't let pass
- are not let to pass
- are not letted to pass
- are not let pass
The grandmother __________ that her grandson _________ in the school.
- told ------ was taken good care of
- was told ------ had taken good care of
- has told ------ taken good care of
- was told ------ had been taken good care of
This dictionary __________ to you; yours __________ by someone else.
- is not belonged ---------- has been taken
- doesn't belong ---------- has taken
- doesn't belong ---------- has been taken
- doesn't belong ---------- will have been taken
The money the lady spent on clothes last year __________ more than $10,000.
- was added to
- added up to
- added to
- was added up to
Although Mr. Smith is __________ a famous writer, he talks very little about himself.
- known about
- known for
- knowing as
- known as
Once the plan __________ , a student may get as much as $1,000 as travel expenses.
- gets approved
- was approved
- gets approving
The lights in the kitchen __________ all night.
- has left on
- have left on
- have been left on
- has been left on