1. Why doesn’t Levi believe in ghosts?
- he has never seen one
- he watched a documentary saying that they weren’t real
- his teacher told them they don’t exist
- all of the above
2. Why was Alvin still awake at night?
- Levi was snoring
- he kept hearing a noise
- he drank too much coffee
- he watched a scary movie about ghosts
3. What did the noise Alvin hear sound like?
- his brother munching on carrots
- his parents arguing
- someone walking out in the hallway
- wind hitting the chimney
4. What did Levi see when him and Alvin opened the door?
- a ghost
- a cat
- their mom
5. In the end of the story, Alvin ____________.
- couldn’t sleep
- slept thanks to Levi’s help
- played video games
- slept in his parents’ room