1. Amy is originally from ___________.
2. Amy wants to be a ____________.
- movie star
- broadway star
- opera singer
- movie director
3. What stopped Amy from getting any roles?
- her accent
- her bad acting
- her skin condition
- she’s not that pretty
4. What is Amy’s apartment like?
5. At the end of the story, Amy was asked to ____________.
- clean tables
- act in a Broadway musical of Mary Poppins
- record a cover version of “New York, New York” by Mary Poppins
- move out of her apartment, because she couldn’t pay rent