24. Thrift Store Treasures
1. What was the TV show Mary watched about?
- the latest fashions
- a pirate who finds a treasure chest at a thrift shop
- the top 100 thrift shops in the U.S.
- people who found amazing things at thrift shops
2. On the TV show, the items people bought ended up being ____________.
- very valuable
- easily broken
- made out of plastic
3. The copy of the Declaration of Independence the man bought was actually ___________.
- a fake
- the Bill of Rights
- one of the 200 official copies
4. What is the most common item people received the most money from?
5. Why was the cat painting Mary bought worth a lot?
- the more cats painted on, the more value
- it was created by a blind painter
- the frame it was in was worth a lot
- it’s the only surviving art work from Van Gogh