148. A Big City and a Small Town
1. Why did Edward hate Los Angeles?
- too expensive
- a lot of traffic
- always crowded
- all of the above
2. Edward wanted to live in a town where ____________.
- it was easy to be famous
- people rode on horses to get to places
- everyone knew everyone
- it snowed
3. How did Edward’s parents respond when he told them he wanted to move?
- they refused to let him
- they cried, because they would miss him
- they were speechless
- they supported him
4. Edward was a ___________ in the small town.
5. What didn’t Edward like about the small town?
- it was boring
- everybody knew each others’ business
- he missed his parents
- there’s not a lot of people