56. Woken up by Fireworks
1. Why were people using fireworks?
- it was July 4th
- it's the start of lunar new year
- it's someone's birthday
- the true reason is never stated
2. After __________, Betty and her husband moved into a new house.
- having three kids
- getting married
- getting evicted
- getting pregnant
3. Which of the following is false?
- the story takes place in spring
- it's easy for people to buy fireworks
- different countries have different laws for the use of fireworks
- people sometimes use fireworks to celebrate
4. In the neighborhood the story takes place in, it's common for ___________.
- gun fights to break out
- people to stay up past 3 A.M.
- people to use fireworks to celebrate
- people to get hurt from fireworks
5. At the end of the story, what did Betty do?
- she called the police
- she knocked on the neighbors' door to tell them to stop
- she watched the fireworks
- she fell asleep