62. Seeing the Entire United States
1. Which state has the Liberty Bell?
- New York
2. The White House is at __________.
- Seattle, Washington
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Austin, Texas
- Washington, D.C.
3. Who did Gustav ask to arrange his trips?
- a tour guide
- his dad
- his friend
- the hotel concierge
4. A train from New York to California will take about ___________.
- 6 hours
- 6 days
- 7 days
- 24 hours
5. Gustav was disappointed to find out that ____________.
- the hotel concierge was mean
- California bans people from visiting Hollywood
- the U.S. is such a large country
- a trip around the U.S. is too costly