1. What did Bill get in trouble for?
- cheating on a test
- stealing crayons from a classmate
- cutting in the cafeteria line
- grabbing a girl's toy
2. The term "time-out" is also used in __________.
- the kitchen
3. In the classroom, a "time-out" is a __________.
- a type of math problem
- a discipline tool used in the classroom
- special kind of clock that is used during exams
- another word for recess
4. During a time-out, the student has to __________.
- keep repeating, "Sorry"
- sit quietly and reflect on what they did wrong
- stay at home for a couple days to reflect on what they did wrong
- none of the above
5. Why did Bill say Mildred needed a time out?
- she slammed her hand on the counter
- she said a bad word
- she forgot to pick up Bill at school
- she got a raise at work