171. Paintballing in the City Streets
1. Why did Scott's mom plan to take him to a paintball range?
- to celebrate his birthday
- to make him a man
- to celebrate his friend's birthday
- he received good grades
2. When could Scott play with his paintball gun?
- when he turns 18
- his birthday
- the upcoming weekend
3. Scott accidentally shot a paintball at ___________.
- his mom
- his friend
- an expensive car
- a police car
4. When the police car got hit by the paintball, the policemen thought __________.
- someone farted
- they were under attack
- there was an earthquake
- there was a fight outside
What did Scott's mom do to find out more about why there were police outside?
- ask them directly what was going on
- called the neighbors
- googled the city she lived in
- turned on the news