81. A Problem with Online Dating
1. What did the narrator mostly use the computer for?
- online shopping
- computer gaming
2. What is the narrator's brother's girlfriend's name?
3. The narrator didn't understand why his brother _____________.
- found a girlfriend through the internet
- kept his girlfriend a secret
- studied so much
- wanted a job at the supermarket
4. Why did the narrator's brother break up with his girlfriend?
- he found someone in real life
- she found someone in real life
- she was already married
- long distance was getting too hard to handle
5. What's the problem with online dating?
- takes up too much data
- there's an expensive cost to get an account on dating websites
- people are always bad
- people can easily lie about themselves