83. After the Death of a Music Collector
1. All of the following is true about Joseph Thomas, except ___________.
- he was a rock star
- he was a music manager
- he wanted to live in Oregon
- he's the narrator's father
2. What did the narrator find out after his/her father died?
- he collected items from musicians
- the history of the cabin
- the will
- none of the above
3. The narrator's father didn't care about ___________.
- his family
4. Hendrix's guitar was worth ___________.
- over a million dollars
- $100, 000
- it was never stated in the story
5. What did the narrator end up getting from his dad?
- the medallion
- the cabin
- the guitar