1. The narrator's first road trip was ___________.
- a good experience
2. Why did the narrator's dad like that George was going on the road trip?
- He doesn't want his son to be lonely
- George is a skilled Boy Scout
- he thinks George is responsible
- none of the above
3. Who arrived at the narrator's house late?
- his dad
4. Even though the narrator played music in the car, he could still hear ____________.
- construction going on
- the wind
- crows pooping on his car
- Nancy and George kissing
5. Why did they stop by Grand Canyon?
- they saw a billboard sign for it
- George has always wanted to go
- Nancy has always wanted to go
- restroom break