85. Don't Drink and Drive
1. DUI stands for ___________.
- Driver Understands Influence
- Driving Under the Influence
- Drinking Under Impersonation
- Drinker Under the Intersection
2. If your breath smells like alcohol, the police will ask you to take a ___________ test.
If your body has over a ___________ blood alcohol volume, you will go to jail
4. If you get a DUI, you have to do all of the following, except ___________.
- go to Alcoholics Anonymous
- pay a lot of fines
- take alcohol education classes
- retake the driving test
5. Why is it difficult to get a job if you have a DUI?
- you have to let your employer know you were arrested
- employers are against drinking alcohol
- you have no time to get a job because you're taking alcohol education classes
- none of the above