1. Why didn't Robert think he had what it takes to play baseball?
- he was small and weak
- he never had lessons
- the bullies told him that he wasn't good enough
- he was too young
2. Robert's dad ___________.
- encouraged Robert to try out
- told him not to try out
- taught him baseball
- was a baseball legend
3. How did Robert's try-out go?
- good, he shocked everyone
- bad, he missed the ball twice
- bad, a baseball hit his head
4. Why did the coach end up putting Robert on the team?
- he felt sorry for him
- Robert was a fast runner
- Robert's dad is his friend
- he beleives he can get better
5. What is the coach's nickname for Robert?