104. A Pre-Paid Cell Phone Plan
1. What stopped Nancy from buying a phone in the past?
- she didn't want technology to take over her life
- her boyfriend
- the phones on sale were too advanced
2. Why wasn't Nancy's credit good?
- she spent too much money on clothes
- her relative kept using her credit card
- she was paying off her student loans
- she didn't pay off her credit card dues
3. After the clerk at the cell phone store checked Nancy's credit, it was discovered that __________.
- she had $0 in her bank account
- her credit was not that bad
- her GPA was a 4.0
- a cell phone wouldn't be right for her
4. The phone bill cost depends on all of the following, except ___________.
- how many minutes you want to talk
- how much texting you want to do
- your desire to have internet access
- none of the above
5. What was the bad part about getting a pre-paid phone plan?
- the phone bill will increase monthly
- no texting or internet access
- no special deals
- all of the above