Cook and Coke
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: cook coke cook
1. brook brook broke
2. crook croak croak
3. should showed should
4. full foal foal
5. bowl bowl bull
6. code could code
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it oo or O sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. They bought a nice bowl last week. / b. They bought a nice bull last week.
2. a. Shh. That sounded like a crook. / b. Shh. That sounded like a croak.
3. a. The soldier poled the flag. / b. The soldier pulled the flag.
4. a. The coke is in the kitchen. / b. The cook is in the kitchen.
5. a. They stowed it on the boat. / b. They stood it on the boat.
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. Joan stood in the corner next to the bowl of juice.
2. The crook was able to climb through the narrow window opening.
3. That foal looks great. It should be a real winner.
4. She had a full bowl of Jello that fell to the ground in the parking lot.
5. They found a beautiful brook full of great tasting fish.
6. The pole jumper got hurt when his hands slipped.
7. That girl gooed so much chocolate on her ice cream!