Wait and Wet
Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which one is different (1,2, or 3)
Example: wait wet wait
1. game gem - game
2. made med med
3. laid laid led
4. cage keg cage
5. when wane wane
6. let late let
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it the A or e sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. How much are the wedges? / b. How much are the wages?
2. a. Where did you get those gems? / b. Where did you get those games?
3. a. Does she like Ken? / b. Does she like Cain?
4. a. Was she sent? / b. Was she a saint?
5. a. She has a big cage. / b. She had a big keg.
Part 4: Questions
1. How many eggs do you put in a cake?
2. How long do you wait before getting impatient when you wait for someone?
3. How much do people bet when they play cards?
4. How many times have you made spaghetti recently?
5. When do you feel like your energys waning?
6. What makes you get to places late?
7. Who do you think is like a saint?
8. How do you think it feels to live in a cage?
9. How many inches would you like to lose on your waiste?