Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. I’ll say 3 words; which is different (1,2, or 3)?
Example: clothing – closing – clothing
1. breathed breathed breezed
2. teased teethed teethed
3. tithe ties tithe
4. lathe lays lays
5. bays bays bathe
6. Zen then Zen
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? I’ll say a word. Is it S or TH sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. They were teething. / b. They were teasing.
2. a. We clothed it all. / b. We closed it all.
3. a. Listen to it breathing. / b. Listen to it breezing.
4. a. The kids were writhing in the car. / b. The kids were rising in the car.
5. a. They give tithe to that church. / b. They give ties to that church.
Part 4: Sentences
1. They like to breathe the fresh air at the beach.
2. He learned how to use a lathe when he was a boy.
3. Some siblings tease each other constantly.
4. She likes to wear pretty clothing when she’s at home.
5. She loathes writing in English.