Part 1: Which one is different?
Example: Beg Beg Bag
1. Bug Bog Bug
2. Leg Lag Lag
3. Lug Lug Log
4. Puppy Puppy Poppy
5. Blunder Blonder Blonder
6. Lug Lag Lag
Part 2: Which sound do you hear? Write a, e, o or u.
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. There was a long hug. / b. There was a long hog.
2. a. They bought a net at a fishing store. / b. They bought a gnat at a fishing store.
3. a. She needed to bag the money. / b. She needed to beg the money.
4. a. He needed the right cut. / b. He needed the right cot.
5. a. They like those puppies. / b. They like those poppies.