Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which one is different
(1,2, or 3)
Example: pan pan pen
1. send sand send
2. pat pet pet
3. leather lather - leather
4. past past pest
5. beg bag beg
6. guess guess gas
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it the e or the a
Part 3: Practice after recognition
1. a. Did you see the man? / b. Did you see the men?
2. a. That looks like a nice pen. / b. That looks like a nice pan.
3. a. Call me about the gem. / b. Call me about the jam.
4. a. They got a perfect ten. / b. They got a perfect tan.
5. a. It was a good hem. / b. It was a good ham.
6. a. He got hurt on the trek. / b. He got hurt on the track.
7. a. Send it carefully. / b. Sand it carefully
8. a.She didnt want to talk about the pest. / b.She didnt want to talk about the past.
9. a. The men will come. / b. The man will come.
10. a. The pen leaks. / b. The pan leaks.