Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Ill say 3 words, which is different (1,2, or 3)
Example: pull pool pool
1. fool full fool
2. could could cooed
3. gooed good good
4. should shooed should
5. stood stood stewed
6. look Luke Luke
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Ill say a word. Is it u or uw sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. She thinks they could? / b. She thinks they cooed?
2. a. They are pooling it. / b. They are pulling it.
3. a. He stood it near the fire. / b. He stewed it near the fire.
4. a. They read something interesting in Luke. / b. They read something interesting in look.
5. a. Only a full animal would do that. / b. Only a fool animal would do that.
Part 4: Sentences to practice
1. They could be the next winners if they do their best!
2. The pigeons always wake them up when they coo in the morning.
3. She likes to look through the magazines at the store.
4. They normally wear hoods when they go out on cold winter nights.
5. We werent able to shoe any of the horses yesterday.
6. That should be easy for them.
7. What would you do if you lost your job?